Friday, February 26, 2010

WICKED

On Wednesday the girls and I decided to take a break from school and go have some fun in the city!

We bought tickets!

Tickets to the musical Wicked!


We even got all dressed up! 

Curled hair, fancy dresses, and painful shoes. 

 

It was really good and the whole time I was just so enthralled in the story. 

It really explains the whole wizard of Oz movie. 

Now I want to watch the wizard of Oz again since its been like forever since I've seen it!

The actors and actresses all had amazing voices and the songs were so... catchy :) 

The only bad part.... 
Walking and driving through San Francisco at night. 
The traffic was bad, there signs were so confusing and there were bums in sleeping bags on the sidewalks.
We made it out though :)



Here's a group shot of all us girls :)


The theater was so awesome too! I would have taken a picture of the inside, but no cameras were allowed. 

Here is a picture of the outside though!
 

If you have a chance to go to San Francisco or anywhere else it's playing I would definetly recommend it! 
"Toss Toss" 

No comments: