- December 8, 2011- My wonderful boyfriend of 6 years asked me to marry him and I said Yes
- December 22, 2011- I turned 23, another year older.
- December 25, 2011- Had a wonderful Christmas with my family
- End of December- Found out my Grandma Mary is cancer free! Thank you Jesus!
- January 1, 2012- Trevor and I spent our frist New Years together.
- January 19, 2012- The rain came down, and my hometown flooded. Many homes and the family business were affected.
- January 29, 2012- Trevor and I packed up all my belongings. I said a tearful goodbye to family and friends. Said goodbye to my favorite state, Oregon, and moved to California to be closer to Trevor.
So here I am, in a new chapter of my life (according to my dad haha), living in the real world now. No more mommy to cook me dinner and wash my clothes. I have bills to pay, a house to clean, a fiance to cook for, and lots of wedding planning!
Life is good :)