Before we went on the house boat trip we had a lot of work to do on the boat. Well mostly Trevor did. The motor was leaking oil and water and needed new gaskets. Well one thing led to another and we ended up gutting the whole boat and putting new carpet in.
I helped a little... unbolting all the seats and feeding all the workers.
Trevor worked on the boat every night for about two weeks in order to get it finished for the houseboat weekend. Thankfully he had lots of friends who helped too.
Trying out the boat after the new carpet is in. Now it just needs more seats and a motor!
Trevor finished everything 10 pm the night before the trip. Lots of hard work but we had a lot of fun with it out on the lake. It floated and everything ran pretty good! Trying to get in a few more trips before summer ends.