Friday, February 12, 2010

Ha Ha Friday

In June of 2007 my small senior class of 12, snuck onto school grounds sometime after midnight with a devious plan in mind.

I don't know if its really considered sneaking though when you use a key! :D
I guess that's the good thing about having parents involved with your school hehe

Earlier in the year, our principal said to me... "Katy, don't let your dad get hurt helping you guys with the senior prank" haha wow she know's my family pretty well. My dad didn't get hurt but he was the brains behind the whole operation :)

My dad had the great idea too....



If you can't tell what it is from the not so great picture... It's a huge boulder on a huge truck.



Yep, we hauled (or should I saw my dad's truck driver) a huge boulder onto school grounds in the middle of the night






And then decided to paint it, because after making such a great gesture of school pride... we had to let everyone know that the senior class of 2007 did this!







We also had to conquer the senior prank from class of 2006. Their prank was also pretty good.... They dug a big hole and stuck a huge log in it.
The log and rock will always be apart of the school. I think it would be to much work to remove them! I have so many memories from that school. I went to the same school from 1st grade to 12th grade. My sister will be graduating this year and it will be interesting to see what my dad comes up with for their senior prank ;)

Ahh I miss high school

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can hardly wait. Got my paintballs all ready to go again:)