Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sunny Califronia

I'm back in sunny California. California is not my favorite place but I'm liking it right now because the weather in Oregon is coldy and rainy still. I still miss home though. Yesterday we started a new quarter and all new classes. My class schedule is not very fun, because I have 3 labs. This quarter I am taking: Natural history of California (Science), accounting system in small business, women of the bible, history of western art, microsoft word, and organic vegetable gardening. Is it weird that I have already figured out my finals schedule for June? Oh and some new news. I'm signed up for summer classes. Only the first session though which lasts 3 weeks. Trying to get a little bit ahead.

3 more days till the weekend!
8 more days until my sister comes to visit!

Update on Grandma Mary...
She got to go home today, well not exactly to her home but to my house. My mom will be taking care of her for awhile. She is still in a lot of pain from breaking her pelvis and she gets confused a lot. She currently thinks my aunt got married to a guy name Ryan last weekend and that she went to the wedding shower and got a quilt (we do not know anyone by the name of Ryan haha) so theres funny times and sad times. Thank you for your prayers :)

No comments: