Saturday, March 7, 2009

California Academy of Sciences

Today a few of my friends and me went to the California Academy of Sciences in Golden Gate Park. It was fun :) There was a cool aquarium and I saw a lot of weird and ugly fish. There was also a bunch of cool artifacts and science booths set up. The main reason we went was to see the planetarium show. It was pretty cool, but not what I expected. I had hoped to learn more about constellations. It was more about planets and stuff wait out there that we will never be able to see. Makes you feel pretty small here on earth. The coolest part about the science academy was the dinosaur skeleton! I love dinosaurs and it was so big and cool! After our exploration in the world of science we headed to the cheese cake factory for some yummy food. We only had to wait 40 minutes too (probably the shortest amount of time I've had to wait to be seated) crazy I know!

So now, since I'm restriction for not getting in by my curfew (last weekend) here at my lame school. I'm sitting in my dorm on a Saturday night. Think I'll watch a movie.

No comments: