Sunday, March 15, 2009

More prayer needed

So last night at about 2:30 my sister Ashley calls me. My Grandma Mary is in the hospital again. Last night she went outside to have a smoke before bed and she didn't ask for any help. When she got up to go inside her feet slipped out from underneath her and she fell and broke her pelvis. When my mom found her she had dragged herself back in the house and was trying to crawl back to bed. The ambulance was called and she's at the hospital now. Her blood pressure was also very high again. Nothing much can be done for a broken pelvis except lots of pain medication. My dad broke his pelvis in 2001 and all he could do was lay on the couch for 3 months. She's a stubborn old lady and she needs to learn that were there to take care of her and help her. I'm worried about her, please pray for her recovery.

No comments: