Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Awesome Weekend part 1

Friday Night a big group of friends went to San Fransisco to celebrate Eirene's 20th birthday. We went to a Japanese resturant and I don't really like oriental food but I found something that looked edible. I ordered terriaki chicken with rice. It was actually quite good. I also "learned" how to use chopsticks. At first I was doing ok with them but by the end of the night I got frustrated because I just wanted to eat my food. It is very difficult to eat rice with chop sticks. After eatting we hung out in San Fransisco and left late. We barely made it back by curfew. Actually we were ten minutes late but me and Amanda haven't gotten put on restriction yet so I think they'll let it slide. Here's some pictures from Friday Night.


Saturday a group of my friends drove to Vacaville to eat at Olive Garden. I love Olive Garden. It reminds me of home because every Saturday after church my family would go eat there. If there was a closer Olive Garden to PUC I'd go there more often. The reason we went to Olive Garden is because Sophie (my roommate from last year) had a big marathon she was running on Saturday and she needed to load up on carbs. After Olive Garden we went to Sports Authority and wandered around the store playing on the exercise equipment for about an hour or more. It's funny how easily entertaining a sports store can be with the right people. Trevor met us at Sports Authority and then we all headed back to PUC. If you don't know... PUC is not by anything cool. It's 40 minutes from any normal town. So with nothing to do, we went to the PUC talent show. After the talent show we were all hungry so Amanda, me, and the two Trevors (Trevor C. and Trevor G.) went to Safeway for some food. Then we sat in Trevor G.'s car and talked and listened to music for an hour and half. Amanda and Me then headed to bed because Sunday we had to wake up at 7:00!


More about Sunday and the banquet later.

No comments: