Monday, March 9, 2009

Banquet 2009

So I said I would post about the banquet later. I was waiting to get the pictures from my friend Chelsea. So the banquet was really fun. Me and Trevor, and Chelsea and Eric drove together. It was in San Fransisco at a place called Teatro ZinZanni. They served a five course meal (mmmm yummy food) while we watched a type of circus comedy show called License to Kiss. There was a comedian, acrobatic dancers, singing, and other cool stuff. It was really good time full of laughs. And for those of you who aren't Adventist. For kids who go to Adventists schools, a banquet is like prom or a big dance. We get all dressed up and go do something fun instead of dance because according to the Adventist religion dancing is from the devil. I do not agree with that at all but what can I say, the church is still run by old conserative people.

No comments: