Monday, March 16, 2009

Final=the worst invention in the world!

I just want to go to bed and sleep till tomorrow morning!
The last time I slept was... Sunday morning.
Yep, I stayed up all night. Wanna know why? Because I had 4 finals today! Actually I'd be sleeping now if I was done with finals, but I have another one at 5:15, at least its not like an actually test. I just have to turn in a project and have a short exit interview.

7:30 Computer PC Operating Systems
9:45 Sales Management
12:30 Parables of Jesus
5:15 Business Communications.

I've never pulled an all nighter before. Pretty sure, its not my favorite thing.
Don't worry. I wasn't alone. During finals week they leave the lobby's open so we can stay in there all night studying. I just sat by the fake fire studying for hours. I think finals is the worst invention in the world.
The good news is, I think it was worth it because my finals went pretty well today.
One tomorrow: Statistical Methods
One Wednesday: Issues: God & Human Suffering

Then HOME Wednesday night!

No comments: