Friday, March 27, 2009

Springbreak

Although I didn't get to go somewhere warm for springbreak, it was good to go home. I like going to school in California but I also miss my family and friends in Oregon a lot. I really miss hanging out with my sister too. We have lots of goofy fun times together.

So this week I....
  • Visited my grandma a lot
  • Played the Piano
  • Got a Pedicure :)
  • Went Shopping with my mommy :D
  • Had lunch with my best friend Marissa who I haven't seen since Christmas!
  • Played rock band
  • Tried to do some odd jobs to make some money
  • Watched Twlight! (I can't wait till the next one comes out!)
  • Went to the movies and saw Fired Up with my sister
  • Made silly music videos
  • Read a book
  • Got my hair done

I usually am not looking forward to going back to school but I hear the weather in Angwin is sunny and I need sunshine. PUC, here I come. I'm ready for new classes, sun, fun, and.... having friends to hang out with again because I only have two friends that live at home and there gone this springbreak. Two more days and I'll be back at school.

No comments: