Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Half way done.

Way to much homework. I don't even have time to write a real blog. Papers to write, assignments to do, socializing, when will it ever slow down? Probably never, right?

This week is mid-terms which means I'm half way done for this quarter and half way closer to spring break! Thank goodness this is a short week. No school on Friday. I'm not sure why either. Just gives me more time to write the 10 page paper due for Monday I guess. Who knows how much homework I'll actually get done over the weekend though.

One good thing did happen this week so far! I got mail from my sister! It was a drawing of a dinosaur. Pretty sweet! More decorations to cover up the ugly walls in my dorm!

Basketball Tournament is at WWU this weekend. Go Lady Lions (my sisters team)!

No comments: