Friday, January 30, 2009

Ashley J. Lucas

is my favorite and only little sister. She is 17 years old and acts like shes.... :)

This girl is one hyper little dinosaur. Yes I said dinosaur because she wants to be a dinosaur at this stage in her life. Rawr. She's obsessed with dinosaurs, energy drinks, boys, big sun glasses, hippie-ness, sports, and myspace.

I miss taking silly picture together.
I miss dancing in the bathroom with her.
I miss our car rides in sick little blue (her car).
I miss playing rock band non-stop.
I miss taking her down (she may be bigger but that doesn't change anything).
I miss telling her what to do. Being the older sister I'm naturally the boss.
I miss her pretty eyes.
I miss the random stories she tells me.
I miss laughing with her.
I just really miss her.

Everyone says we look alike so I came up with the notion that we were really meant to be twins!
She just baked in the oven a little longer. We litterally say the same things at the same time all the time. Creepy.


She draws me the coolest things. I have all sorts of letters and drawings from her.

I can't wait till she comes to school here with me at PUC. Then I can keep a good eye out for her.

Ashley loves to wear spandex and get in trouble. Yes she has a problem with listening but I'm sure she'll grow out of it.


Ashley likes to act gangsta. She spends hours and hours of her life making music videos with her friends. Ashley is a wanna be hippie. Her favorite shirt is a tye-dye shirt. Her favorite sign=peace.

My sister is pretty much the coolest girl you'll ever meet. I don't know what I'd do with out her. I am very proud of her and wish I could see her more often. I don't like living in different states:(.



I love you sissy!




"Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there." -Amy Li

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW.


Cutee :):)