Thursday, February 12, 2009

Getting back in Shape

So this week I started working out with a couple of my guy friends trying to get back in shape before I have to wear a bikini again. Plus its good to be in shape so you can be more healthy. And even though my sister is now taller than me, its not going to change the fact that I'm stronger than her.

I usually just go and run for about 20 minutes a couple times a week but it has gotten a lot more intense this week....

Tuesday we worked on shoulders, abs, and arms. After I was done I couldn't even lift my arms to wash my face. I tried doing some pull ups and was unsucessful. My friend had to push me up on all but the first one :(

Wenesday I woke up super sore knowing it was just going to get worse. That night I worked on some core aerobic exercises, wall sits, ran up the stairs a lot (not a smart move for me... I'll explain later), and did a bunch of ab exercises.

Thursday Morning.... I could barely get out of bed. I hope i'll only be this sore in the beginning. I just gotta keep telling myself "No pain, No gain". Round three is tonight....

Want to know why its not a smart move for me to go up and down staris a lot? I trip. A lot. I guess I'm really clumsy and I just don't pick up my feet. A few weeks ago I tripped over a speed bump. Last week I tripped up the stairs almost smashing my face into the wet pavement. Last year I feel down the stairs after getting out of class and yes everyone saw. Lets just say EMBARASSING! I also fall down the stairs at my house all the time and sprain my ankle. I'm just not very graceful. At least not when it comes to walking.

No comments: