Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursdays are my favorite

I like Thursdays the best because I only have one class. At 10:00 we have colloquy (worship) and then we make our annual trip to Giugni's for lunch. Mmm real food.

Tomorrow I have to give a speech about myself which is not going to be fun. Then I have stat methods and sales management. Better get started on my homework.

Only one more day until the weekend. I'm spending the weekend with Trevor and his family. I miss going to his house and playing with his little sisters. They are the most precious little girls I know and they have really made an impact on my life.


1 comment:

Cindy said...

Trevor's little sisters just love Katy too!

It is quite amazing the impact these precious children have on ALL of us, our littlest blessings.
Thank-you Katy b/c I now have more tears running down my face, see you Friday!