Monday, January 26, 2009

Weekend Away

Why does the weekend have to be over? I got back to school late last night which means I stayed up late doing homework and I didn't start the week off very well. This week=1 paper, 1 test, and a whole bunch of other homework. It is only the 4th week of school. Eight more weeks until spring break.
Oh I got a package today from my mommy! She sent me some of my mail, a note, and some sour patch kids. I don't think she knows I don't really like sour patch kids though. Chocolate is always the best way to go, especially if it has carmel in it.
I spent the weekend with Trevor at his parents house. On Saturday Trevor installed bluetooth in my truck so when someone calls me I hear them through the speakers. That took a lot more work than we thought. We took a few breaks though and played basketball with the family. For dinner we had some very yummy tacos. Probably some of the best I've ever had. Wish I could have some now. Saturday night we hung out with some of Trevors friends and went bowling. I am not very good at bowling. I wanted to put the bumpers up but I held strong and lost both games :(
I think my favorite part about going to Trevors house is all the hugs and kisses I get... from his little sisters! We had fun playing outside especially when we found the ladybug. This ladybug wasn't very red though. It was more of an orange color. Anyways here are some of the pictures I took. Enjoy!



No comments: