Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Middle of the Week

My day so far...
Woke up at 7:30 with a really bad sore throat (ouchy). Went to Physical Fitness class and ran for 18 minutes. Then I went back to my room and got ready for class. First it was Business Communications. I really do not like that class. Its not hard, but the teacher gives us so much random homework. Then I went to Sales Management and my teacher just told stories and I took a little nap. Next was Statistical Methods which was uneventful. Then I got to eat lunch. The food here at school is almost inedible. The only thing that tastes ok is the pizza and they made that today so I actually didn't feel sick after I ate lunch. I had a test for parables of Jesus, so I studied before and then went to take the test. The test went ok, I had to guess on a few. Glad its over. Let's just say it has been a long three days. I just want to take a nap and finish watching my shows (Private Practice and Desperate Housewives). Tomorrow is Thursday, my favorite day :) and almost the weekend.

I have a plant. It is an ivory plant I think. Well ever since I got back from Christmas Break it hasn't been doing to well. A few of the leaves keep wilting. I'm getting kind of sad. I'm not very good at the whole plant thing but I really want this one to live. Neither me or Amanda (my roommate) have green thumbs. Next quarter were taking Organic Vegetable Gardening. Hopefully we don't fail by killing all our plants.


Random thought.... I think some green olives sound pretty good right now.

Exciting News:
Txt from Ashley: I'm sending you lots of art. Basically all the art I make in art class ha.

I like to use Ashley's unsual art to decorate my room. This is my favorite so far. The Dinosaur( My mommy thinks its a Salamander lol).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha.

Don't you just love my art :]]]
thankfully its getting alot better haha.
I believe mom sent the picture I drew you today...
Im not really sure..
i had like 5 things to mail you hahah.