Thursday, April 5, 2012

Transforming the Craft Room [Part 2]

Part 2 of the Craft Room Transformation.

The curtain is from Target. Gray with some white designs on it.
I'm kinda obsessed with the color gray right now :)


The pallet was created by my awesome sister as a Christmas present!
My mom has this rule that at least one present has to be homemade.
My sister didn't make the pallet, she actually stole it from my dad's pallet company.
She did do her own distressing though! She took my dad's torch and burned it to make it look distressed.

I love pallet furniture so this gift was perfect for me!

Right now I have my button collection displayed on the top shelf.



1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Your room looks great...what a great way to display your treasures! Thanks for following us at June Makes Six.

Tiffany