Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday Snapshot "Crocus"

I need some help.
I can't decide which picture I like better.
Or should I be more specific and say which edit I like better.
One is bright and vibrant and the other is soft and has a vintage feeling.
Please leave me a comment and let me know!
I'm planning on printing these out and hanging them in my new craft room!

Vibrant #1
Vintage #1
Vibrant #2
Vintage #2

Just thought I'd share a few more of my favorites!
These were the first flowers that bloomed in my moms yard. These beautiful Crocus' are so vibrant. I love all the different colors of purple!
 When I went home to visit, I got out my camera and started practicing with my new lens.
I took all of these in manual.


One lone flower found in the front yard

Looking down on the flowers :)

And again, please leave me a comment and help me make my decision!

To see more amazing photos follow along at...


Ni Hao Yall

No comments: