Friday, April 6, 2012

Transforming the Craft Room Finale!

Craft Room Finished. Check.
Thanks to my wonderful fiance!
Who, by the way, is very talented at building anything I ask!
Pinterest is going to be the death of him. JK!
(For those who don't know what Pinterest is... click here)

There was not much storage in the room so I decided we needed some shelves.
One to hold craft supplies, albums, and such.
Another to display the things I've made.






Ta Da!
Trevor also built me a work table.
One long enough that I can sew!
I've even used this as an iron board!
(Maybe I should add that to the wedding registry list lol)


I still need to find a chair.
Time to hit up some garage sales!


I would also like to mention...
Trevor built this table in the garage. Then we figured out it wouldn't fit into the craft room in one piece.
So we took it apart and then put it back together inside.

 


Thank You Trevor for making me the most wonderful craft room!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Beautiful! Hope this room keeps you inspired to craft and sew, it looks like the perfect place to be creative!

Brandi said...

Wow, what a great room. I love the wall color. Happy crafting!