Monday, April 2, 2012

Sunday Snapshot

This is my first time participating in Sunday Snapshot. Stephanie from Ni Hao Ya'll has been hosting it for a while, but this week she changed things up and I decided it would be a good time to start joining in!

Last fall I took a photography class from Lisa at the Long Road to China. I wanted to learn how to use my camera to its full potential... in manual.

A few weekends ago we headed to one of my favorite places, a ranch outside of Dayville Oregon for elk hunting. The last day we were there we had a freak snow storm and everything was instantaly dusted in white. It was so beautiful.

I love how rustic everything is at the ranch. Handmade Juniper Fences. Old rusted buckets. Cracked Paint. There is so much texture in everything and I really wanted to capture it in photos.






 


Follow Along at...
Ni Hao Yall



No comments: