Friday, August 20, 2010

One Looonnnggg Week

This has been one long week. I suppose the week after vacation always is long though. Starting Tuesday through today my sister and I stickered lumber. Explanation: Re-stacking 2x4 20' boards with sticks between each row. We also had to plane off the old stamps and re-stamp the new boards. It was a lot of work and almost every night after I got home from work I'd crash. My muscles hurt. The good news... no more lumber, and we got paid today!

Today when I got home, I went in to say hi to my mom. I then found out that this morning while she was working on her plants a large branch fell from the tree and landed on her neck and shoulder. I'm just so grateful it didn't land on her head. She's in quite a bit of pain now, so please keep her in your prayers. 


The branch fell from the top of this photo...
 


No comments: