Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Black & White Wednesday

In June I had the privilege of going to Europe for the first time. I think my favorite part about the trip was our visit to see the castles in Germany. It's just so amazing to think that they built such magnificent structures so long ago. Here are a few of my favorite photos from the castle adventure!


The cobblestone road.


These last two pictures are of the Neuschwanstein Castle. It was started in 1869, but was never finished because Ludwig II of Bavaria died. This castle was the inspiration for Disneys sleeping beauty castle :)

2 comments:

The OriginalPsyn said...

Stunning shots. Reminds me of my college days.

Sandy Springs Remodeling said...

Europe is indeed a very beautiful place, there are plenty of things that you wouldn't want to miss out on. The building and the structures there are quite artistic and has a legacy of its own. The buildings just speak a lot about their culture.