Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Black & White Wednesday

I thought I'd share some more pictures from my trip to Europe. These pictures were taken while we were in Paris for the weekend. I really liked Paris. It was a totally new experience. It's a huge melting pot with so many cultures living together it really brings the city to life. I really loved the architecture in Paris. All the old buildings were so beautiful.


This is a picture of the apartment buildings across from our quaint little hotel. We were on the top floor and the windows opened up to the street below.

And of course I had to include a picture of the Eiffel Tower!

This is a picture of one of my favorite places we visited while in Paris. The Notre Dame Cathedral. It was just amazing inside and out. As soon as we walked inside we just felt this peace come over us.



And then I had to share a picture of us girls! My sister is a pro with her long arms at taking a group picture :) 
 

4 comments:

Erika B said...

Beautiful shots! Buildings usually make for great black and white photos.

Erika B

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Love them in black and white. And what a great picture of you girls together!

Kayce said...

Thanks for sharing! Fabulous pictures of what looks like an amazing journey!

Cindy said...

gotta love Paris! beautiful photography.