Monday, June 7, 2010

Commencement

Yesterday was the day. The day my little sister graduated from High School. I'm so proud of her. She is the senior class president and had to give a speech. It was an awesome speech. She is an awesome sister :)

Today me me miss high school. I went to that school for 12 years. My sister went there for 13. My dad went there for 10. That equals 35 years. A long time.

Next year I'll be graduating for the last time. Then I'm going to have to grow up...

This weekend, I took a total of 463 photos. That is a lot of photos!
I'll just share a few of my favorites :)

 The Senior Class of 2010
 
The class praying together before graduation
 
Receiving her diploma!
Taylor, my "the other sister" 

I want to say thank you to everyone who came and celebrated this accomplishment with my sister!
And for those who couldn't come, thank you for the cards and support! 

Ashley... You are not at the bottom of the totem pole again. You are once again a freshman!

No comments: