Friday, June 4, 2010

The beginning of graduation weekend

My little sister Ashley graduates on Sunday. I'm at the airport right now, waiting to fly home.
It is going to be a busy weekend. And a busy week.
I fly back to school Monday morning, take my nutrition final Monday night.
Tuesday I pack and clean.
Wednesday I take my supply chain management final.
Thursday I take my marketing final and then drive home right after that is done.
Friday I pack for Europe and leave Friday night to drive to Seatlle.
Ashley, Taylor, and I fly out of seattle airport early Saturday morning. Holla!

Last night my sisters senior class pulled an awesome prank (with the help of my dad of course).
This is a picture I stole from my sister. This is half of the prank. This half of the prank weights 15000 pounds.
I'll take more pictures of it later this weekend. Hopefully I can find a connection cord for my camera because I forgot mine at school :(


More on the festivities later!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

That is huge! How did you move it there? I guess your Dad figured out a creative way right? any pix of that?
Congrats Ashley!