Sunday, June 6, 2010

Baccalaureate

bac·ca·lau·re·ate 
"a religious service held at an educational institution, usually on the Sunday before commencement day." 
 
This is such a weird word. 
 
Anyways, today was the graduation church service. Lots of pictures of taken. I heard some great speeches. Saw the beginning of some tears that are just gonna over flow tomorrow... 
 
Lots of picture....  
showin' off whats under the robe!
 

Parent tribute. The teary part of the program. My sister wrote "Mom and Dad, There are no words to explain how much I love you guys, and how thankful I am for everything you've done for me, even though I might not seem so thankful at times. You took me to all those piano and sports practices, you were at every basketball and volleyball game, and every swim meet. Thank you for being so supportive in everything, even my small obsessions, like the Blazers. I know you guys will always be there for me no matter what, and I'll always be able to count on you. You're the best parents anyone could ask for and I will miss you so much next year. I love you!"  


Pictures of the senior prank....Taylor Ashley and Macall conquered the log!
Even my dad signed the log haha
 
After the program today, my sister had her graduation party at the house. Friends and family came over for potluck and desert. My sister opened presents. Lots of stuff for her dorm room next year :) I think my dad is already dreading packing up all her stuff. Eventually she'll learn and just like me take less and less stuff to school every year. 
 
 Tonight they had a family night where the teachers all did tributes to each student and played games. It was quite hilarious. 
 
Tomorrow is gonna be a long day. My little sister is graduating! Ahhh 

No comments: