Thursday, December 31, 2009

The year 2009 in Photos

January: New Years Eve Party!


February: Amanda & I at Eirene's Birthday party in San Fransisco


March: Elk Hunting during Springbreak (not with those guns though lol)


April: First Reggae Katchafire Concert


May: Taylor Swift concert with the girls (best concert I've ever been to!)


June: P.U.C. Annual Mud Bowl


For the summer month's I couldn't decide on just one picture....
July: Jaimie and Marissa come to visit at P.U.C. while I'm taking summer classes




End of July: Me and Ashley at Big Lake


August: Annual Family Trip to Florence, Oregon to ride ATV's in the Sand Dunes


Me and my favorite little girl :)


August: Sublimity Rodeo


September: Trevor and I went camping and Rock Crawling in his truck


End of September: Back at School-Went to the lake with Allie and Janae for some end of summer tanning and wake boarding


October: If you dress up like a burrito on Halloween... Chipotle will give you a free burrito! (We wrapped ourselves in aluminum foil just like you wrap burrito's from Chiptole in aluminum foil)


November: During Thanksgiving Break-Marissa, Jaimie, & I at Michael's Wedding (the first of our close friends to get married :))


December: Going out with friends for my 21st Birthday!

No comments: