Friday, December 4, 2009

A Friday Evening

Today I went to my last class of the quarter. No more classes till January! Now I just have a week of finals :/
Tonight the Business Club held a dinner vespers event. Amanda and I went and enjoyed some home cooked food. Then we got to decorate baked cookies! I decorated a Christmas tree and Amanda decorated a gingerbread man. It was really nice to just relax and hang out with friends. After dinner was over we went to the main vespers event for a Christmas program. The bell choir, chorale, and orchestra put on a LONG traditional Christmas program. I like listening to Christmas music but it was just really drawn out and I kept thinking about how inviting my bed sounds.








These boys decided to sport there best Christmas sweaters which they purchased at a Goodwill. I think my favorite is the blue one on the right.... Which one is your favorite?

The rest of the weekend consists of studying, studying, and probably a little more studying :(

No comments: