Friday, December 18, 2009

New Rule

So this year, my Mom made a new rule.
Everyone has to make something for everyone.
Apparently my dad is excluded from this rule because he doesn't have enough time....
Anyways.... the last few days my mom has pretty much locked herself in the shop because she was working on a top secret Christmas project for me and my sister. I'm quite curious to see what it is but I'm not the type to peek :) I like to be surprised on Christmas. I'm not saying I didn't peek when I was little.... but I've grown up since then :)

Yesterday my sister and I went to Craftware house to get supplies to MAKE presents! I could spend hours in that store!

My sister had some interesting ideas.... a wooden brief case for my dad because he's in the wood business.... (not like he's ever really gonna use it -sigh-). I'm sure she'll find some interesting way to paint/decorate it though. Oh and she found huge wood clothes-pins for my Mom because she thought my mom would use them to seal up the chip bags.








I decided to paint my mom a picture. I've never really painted before. Except when I was little... but that doesn't count. I painted a sunset. I don't think it turned out too bad. I also got a few other things to make and decorate but haven't quite gotten that far yet.









My parents don't read my blog because they're a little computer illiterate. So shhhhhh! Please keep the secret!

No comments: