Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Nerd Side :)



So what have I been doing during my free time (and the time I should have been sleeping) since summer school got out? Reading of course!



My awesome roommate Amanda let me borrow her Harry Potter books for the summer. I hadn't gotten into Harry Potter before because I thought they just sounded silly (boy was I wrong!) But then Amanda convinced me to read them and I'm so glad I did! They were very good and very hard to put down, but then again I say that about almost every book :). The movies on the other hand are not so impressive. I've tried to watch a few of them but there just so much more boring than the book. The books are always better than the movies.


Today I finished the last Harry Potter book!
7 books total and exactly 4100 pages!


Don't worry.. I've got plenty more books to read before school starts. Once school starts though then I have to start reading the books I don't want to read :(

No comments: