Sunday, August 30, 2009

3 Girls and one scary....

So After dinner, us girls are all cleaning up dinner and my dad had gone outside to finish up some chores. I had just gone down to the basement to find some tooth paste because after eating delicious corn, the task of getting all the remaining corn out of your teeth has to take place. So I came upstairs and was walking around while brushing my teeth when all of the sudden a huge bug charges at me! I'm screaming with a tooth brush in my mouth and my mom and sister are trying to figure out why I'm screaming. This huge bug starts flying all over the kitchen dive bombing us and flying really fast (At first I thought it was humming bird, that's how big the bug was). So in an attempt to get the bug out of the house I run to the laundry room to find a few brooms. I throw one at my sister and we starting trying to swat the thing out of the house. I yell to my mom "Open the doors!" We get the bug closer to the door and its flying in circles around the chandelier and then... the bug flys into the light and all we hear is bzzzzzzzz. The huge bug fried itself. I wasn't trying to kill the bug but I'm not sad about its suicide either. After all the screaming and running around (with a tooth brush in my mouth) we all had a good laugh about the whole experience :)


No comments: