Thursday, August 13, 2009

Florence

I finally got a vacation last week! We left Tuesday to go to the beach. This is a annual tradition... every year in August my family and a bunch of other families camp out on the dunes and ride ATV's. The weather was beautiful most of the time. We had 6 trailers all camped in a big circle with a fire in the middle. I think my favorite part about camping is just sitting around the camp fire with everyone talking and enjoying each others company. We played a lot of volleyball, rode ATV's a lot, and played in the sand. It was a sad day on Sunday when we had to say goodbye to everyone. Can't wait till next August!

Doug creeping up on the picture lol


Enjoying the beach with my sister.


Everyone sitting around a giant log Trevor brought back from the beach.


The camp!


A sick baby seal that stayed on the beach all day.


Squishy faces while riding in the ranger.


A dirty face after an intense ride on the ATV's :)


Riding around on the Ranger. Watch out! Ashley's a crazy driver.
Picture with my sister at the Lake :)
Let's just say after the trip I was exhausted, bitten (I got like 10 bites on one foot... I think there were flees in my Uggs), sun burnt, bruised, and sore. But it was all worth it!

2 comments:

Heather W. said...

I am in Florence right now reading this!

Katy said...

Thats funny :)! Having fun?