Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Personal Goals

I've never really done New Years Resolutions and I don't want to call these resolutions. 
They are just personal goals. 
Things I should work on regardless what year it is. 


  1. Read the bible more/improve my relationship with Jesus
  2. Drink more water
  3. Take more pictures (one day I hope to do a 365 day photo project, not this year though)
  4. Go on more dates with my hubby
  5. Travel to a new place
  6. Do more crafts (I have to put my new craft room to good use)
  7. Take Ruby for more walks
  8. Be more physically active (we might be joining a gym this week...)
  9. Improve my gardening (last summer I only grew tomatoes and this summer I want to be a bit more ambitious)
There is no 10 :) this is my list and I could only think of 9 things. 

1 comment:

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

EXCELLENT list, friend!!

Blessings to YOU in 2013!