Thursday, January 24, 2013

10 Random Things


10 Random Things to share with you today.... 
  1. I miss the rain. A lot. I guess that means once an Oregonian always an Oregonian. Or something along those lines.
  2. I have never changed a diaper. True story.
  3. I could eat beans and potatoes for every meal. Mashed Potatoes are my favorite.
  4. I dislike Valentines day. Lucky Trevor.
  5. I sometimes wish I was born in the 1800's so I could be a pioneer.
  6. My dream job is to be a stay at home mom.
  7. My dog often runs into things such as couches, walls, and people because she is always looking behind.
  8. Last weekend I had a 4 year old tell me my toilet paper was backward. I was really confused at first, and then realized the roll wasn't rolling in the RIGHT direction for her preference hahaha!
  9. I have two different ears. Literally. If I hold them out to the sides, you can see that all the inside cartilage maze is completely different. Maybe one day I'll take a picture and show you.
  10. I and the rest of my family is obsessed with the show Duck Dynasty and can often be heard quoting the Robertson's or ending a sentence with "jack". 



2 comments:

Cindy said...

Wondering who that wisdom filled toddler could be? Too funny, I laughed out loud!

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

I need to take a deep breath because #2 has me reeling with alarm. May I suggest signing yourself up to volunteer for the church nursery? Yes, do that!

I am COMPLETELY with you on numbers 3, 4, 5, and 6.

#7 is hilarious. As is #8. And for the record, I am horribly picky about my TP direction, too.

I'm pretty sure my ears are fairly symmetrical. Not really sure though.

Lastly, I've never seen Duck Dynasty. GASP! I know! We don't get that channel. Wahhhhhhh!!

Love your list.

That's all.

:)