Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Snapshot "Ruby Snuggles"

I feel like lately the only pictures I've been posting are of Ruby (our dog).

My excuse?... I don't have kids yet. Heck I'm not even married yet, that will change in 50 days though :)

Last weekend Trevor and I drove to Oregon for my first bridal shower! My awesome sister/maid of honor was in charge of everything and she did an awesome job!

Ruby does pretty good in the car so we decided to bring her along for the 10 hour car drive so she could meet the family!

Here is my favorite picture of the weekend...Ruby loves to snuggle and give people hugs.
Soon she will be to big to hold :(

I'm really grumpy this photo isn't completely in focus... that always seems to me on my favorite picture...

Here are a few other favorites


To see more Sunday Snapshots, follow along at...


Ni Hao Yall

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

50 days?! Wow, how exciting!!
And P.S. I love dog pictures... and boxer pictures are my favorite :)
Ruby is adorable!