Monday, June 18, 2012

Sunday Snapshot "Ashley"

I have an amazing little sister and maid of honor.
I think my sister has the most beautiful eyes.
I miss my sister.

She threw an awesome bridal shower for me this weekend.

I wish we didn't live so far away.
I miss going to get coffee together and dancing crazy in the car.
I miss talking with her all the time.



Thank you Ashley for a wonderful weekend and an amazing bridal shower!

These were taken with my Nikon D90 and a 50mm 1.4 lens. It was really bright so I took the photos in the shade. I wish I had set my ISO higher because the original pictures came out kinda dark. I edited them with p*cmonkey.

To see more Sunday Snapshots, follow along at...
Ni Hao Yall

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

She DOES have beautiful eyes! The rest of her is beautiful, too :)