Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Camping--Axial RC event

Last weekend we packed up the Toyota and headed to the mountains for an RC competition. Trevor's older brother Brandon works for a company called Axial and they design/manufacture RC cars and parts (RC stands for Remote Control).  Axial hosted the event this weekend.




This was a totally new experience for me, I didn't know what to expect. Lets just say that these guys are really into their remote control cars and they take this event very seriously! During the day there are different events where they race their RC cars through a "trail" and different obstacles.

 Above-Brandon is winching his RC car so he doesn't fall off the ledge.


I had fun watching and taking pictures. The weather decided to surprize us all and rain most of the day Saturday. I was not prepared for rain.

Ruby also did not like the cold weather. I have never seen a dog shiver like her! Trevor and I decided to make Ruby a poncho. But it ended up becoming more of a cape lol.
It actually didn't bother her at all. I think she was happy she was finally warm.




Saturday afternoon we took a drive and ended up in some beautiful places! I love exploring and finding new things. Makes me wish I was a pioneer back in the day!




I think Trevor wishes he was a pioneer too ;)

No comments: