Friday, July 1, 2011

A new routine

I started working a week after graduation which means I didn't get much a of summer vacation.

I'm starting to get into a new routine. Wake up at 7. Go to work by 8. Come home around 3 or 4.

It is a lot different from the school routine. During school, I often had break in between classes or I could sleep in. Not anymore. I guess that is apart of growing up.

A couple days ago I made a commitment. I signed up for a gym membership! With all this good home cookin' I've been eating, I'm afraid my size may increase. So I must stay in shape!

The difficult part about moving back home is that I am further away from Trevor. On Saturday he is coming to visit and I'm so excited. He will be here for a whole week!

1 comment:

allie e. said...

I've started running every day because of that same fear! haha! It's not the same running without you though =( Cute picture of you and Trev, by the way.