Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Happy Saturday

Yesterday was a happy day. 

I slept in. 
Went to church. 
Got coffee at the Roco with friends. 
Then went on an adventure with friends! 

It was such a beautiful day. 

The weather in the Napa Valley has been wonderful lately. 
I think it's just teasing us though. 
It should not be 70 degrees in the middle of January. 

So on with the adventure.... 

Amanda, Mik, and I got in the car and started driving...
with nowhere in specific in mind. 

Just a drive to explore the area. 
A Saturday afternoon drive with the windows down and the music playing.
Many of the roads we turned on were dead ends.
Many of the road we drove on were windy. 

I like exploring. 
Here are some pictures my camera captured of our little adventure :)







I'm am so thankful for great friends to go exploring with. 
School will soon be coming to an end and I'm going to miss them.

1 comment:

Jan Halvard said...

Nice blog and «bonitas fotos»!

Found you at:
The Long Road to China

Jan Halvard,
norwegian in Bolivia

¡Buenos dias Bolivia!