Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Black & White Wednesday

I am ready for winter to be over! 

I have really been wanting to take pictures lately because I got a new camera lens for Christmas. 
But everything outside is dead.... 
and I have no kids to take pictures of.

I saw these dead flowers and they were just kinda screaming to be photographed


I thought they would look good in black and white because there is a lot of contrast. 

Hopefully I have something pretty and interesting to blog about soon :)

4 comments:

Gina Kleinworth said...

What an interesting shot. Makes me want to see more.

Unknown said...

I love the contrast! You were right :-)

Blessings,
jill
http://fnaphotography.blogspot.com

Dharma Shots said...

And it really does look good in b/w. great toning...

Jaymi said...

very cool shot! very unique!

Thanks for visiting my blog--can't wait to see your Paris pictures when you go!