Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Crafty

Last year my mom made a rule. 

Every year for Christmas everyone has to make something homemade for every person in the family. 

I think homemade gifts are the best. It shows that the person really cares and put time into making something. 

I love being crafty. I can't wait till I can have my own craft room one day. I feel limited working in my bedroom.

Here are some of my crafty creations... 

I made my mom a tissue box cover. Her favorite color is yellow :)

I made Trevor a picture frame covered in tools, bolts, nuts, and even a chainsaw chain. 
He is a hard working mechanic so it fits him well :)

I love to scrapbook and I have a lot of scrapbook supplies so I thought I'd change directions and make some Christmas cards! 

I made this picture frame for my dad. It is covered in bullets. 
Not real safe if there is ever a fire, but it still looks pretty cool. 

I'm pretty sure I already posted pictures of this, but I got a few better ones and I thought it needed to be included in this post. A picture frame covered in my great-grandma's buttons.
I gave it to my grandma for Christmas with a picture of all her brothers and sisters. 
11 total!

My mom made us these sweet pajamas! 

My dad made my sister a gun rack

 and me a coffee table!
I figured I'm gonna need some furniture in the near future. This thing weighs a ton too!

I'm hoping that one day in the future when I have more time I can open up an online shop on Etsy.
I want to be able to given a portion of the money to orphans.

Any ideas for a shop name?


No comments: