Sunday, November 14, 2010

Twitching Out

This blog post will be using the convience of bullet points because I am currently not interested in writing paragraphs.

Warning: this is going to be a vary random post.

  • I have this bad habit of drinking coffee without eating food. The result: I become jittery. ( I am currently in this state now and dreaming of some great Mexican food to end the jitteryness.)
  • Along with my jitteryness, I also have a twitch in my left back shoulder that is quite annoying. 
  • I seem to get a lot of twitches. Anyone know the cause of twitching? 
  • Today I planned on writing a lot for my human resource paper. You see, this 8-10 page paper is due on Wednesday. I have only written about 2 pages. Failure. Blogging just seems so much more interesting than writing about the green movement, social networking, Human resource metrics, and privacy and ID theft. Agreed???
  • I dream of they day where school is no longer apart of my life and I can do crafts all day. Or at least after work. 
  • I love Etsy. It is the major source of distraction for the day. I keep adding items to my favorites list in hopes of one day being able to create them myself. Right now my current craft obsession? Buttons. I need buttons, in hopes of making some awesome crafts! So if you have any spare buttons you'd like to donate to me, I'd greatly appreciate them! 
  • I am in the mood to create countdowns. A countdown till Thanksgiving, Christmas, Europe, and Graduation. You might be seeing some of those real soon. 
  • I wish the warm weather would go away. I want to be able to wear scarves, hats, and gloves without sweating and looking like a crazy person. It's the middle of November! The rain and snow need to arrive soon. Please. 
  • Today I got to talk to some cute little girls on the phone (pictured in the previous post). One told me they she missed me and loved me :). The other, who has a smaller vocabulary just said, "Hi Katy!" in a very high pitched tone, which sounded a little bit more like HIII KITTY. Pretty much made my day :) 
One more week till I get to go home for Thanksgiving break! I hope this week goes by super super super fast! 

1 comment:

mik said...

how do i become a follower???