Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Break

Well we made it back to school safe and sound. 

Thanksgiving break was very relaxing. I am thankful I got to spend lots of time with my family. 

And eat lots of yummy food and just forget about school for a week. 

I spent quite a few days with my Grandma sewing. 

I got creative and made this.... 


For my Grandma Mary for Christmas. Shhhh. Don't tell her :)
It's made out of all my Great Grandma's buttons

My Grandma taught me how to make Pumpkin Pie! It was delicious. Trevor wanted me to send him one in the mail.... I think I'll just have to make him one instead.

 We had some pretty cold weather this last weekend and even got snow at home. It was nice to snuggle up in front of the fire. 

Here are a few pictures from the ride home today.
Everything was covered in snow and it was just a really beautiful day!




 Don't worry Oregon.... We'll be back in 12 days! 

p.s. My camera was kinda acting up so some of the pictures aren't that great because I took them on my cell phone. Hopefully I'll get it fixed over Christmas Break!

No comments: