Monday, May 10, 2010

Weekend in San Francisco

I had a busy awesomely fun weekend!

Friday night we all went out for Mik's birthday and ate some really yummy Mexican food.

 After the birthday dinner my boyfriend showed up and took me to the movies! We saw Iron Man 2 and we both really liked it. Lots of action and good music too. Saturday morning we went to church and then headed off for our grand adventure in San Francisco!

You know what the worst part of going to San Francisco for the weekend is??? Parking! And Paying or Parking. And just driving around that city. Ahhh. Anyways...

For dinner we went to Blondie's pizza and hung out in the hotel for a while. It was fun just hanging out with friends. Took lots o pictures too as I'm sure you'll realize after this long photo full post!


Later in the evening we all got dress up and went out to a club for some dancing!
Paco, Mik, and Pat all sporting their club attire :)

 Amanda and I


 Trevor and I :)

 Paco and I excited about dancing! lol


 Dancing!

Ade and Amanda

Hong, Mik, and Pat

Thanks everyone for an awesome weekend of great food, dancing, and friends!

No comments: