Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Climb

One of the things on my bucket list, was to climb Mt. St. Helena.

Today Allie and I conquered that mountain!

It's actually maybe more like a hill.

It was pretty hard core though :)

We were dodging poison oak, bugs, and girl scouts.

It took us a couple hours but it was worth it. The view from the top was quite amazing.


Our lunch was also quite amazing after that long hike. 
To reward ourselves for climbing a mountain, we got some delicious ice cream :)

It was such a nice Saturday and great weather! I'm a little sun burnt but it should just turn into a tan :)

p.s. I really like climbing :) 
 

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Looks like more fun than the mountain I climbed today (of laundry!) How high did you hike?
Yeah...ice cream makes it all worth while, enjoy!