Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ramblings from me :)

I'm gonna warn you... this is going to be a pretty random blog post. A much needed random blog post because I'm a little bit hyper and have tons on my mind. :)

I forgot to do Black & White Wednesday.... it might help if I actually had something to take pictures of. I'm getting bored of editing old photos.

I'm also a little angry at the weather. It is the middle of May and still raining. This is California for goodness sakes!

Last Sunday I had the honor of taking pictures of a friend's bridal shower! It was my first photography job, and I was little nervous, but after I got over the job of stalking people around, it wasn't too bad and the pictures turned out good too!

Today my little sista left with her senior class to go on a mission trip to Costa Rica to finish building a church. I told her to never go anywhere by herself. I think I'm turning into a mom. haha. I can't till next year when I won't have to miss her anymore! She will be here with me!

While talking to my little sista on the phone today she came up with a brilliant idea! Ashley Sayin' Sunday. Why? Because instead of Kids saying the darnest things my sister says the darnest things. She says its wisdom. I just want to share it with the world. Or with you guys :)  

(insert cricket sounds here)

I probably lost ya'll with "pretty random blog post".

Let's see... what else can I ramble on about???

Oh yes... I've started making a senior year bucket list. If you guys have any ideas, lemme know!

I'm really excited for this summer. Technically, this is my last real summer break because next year, I graduate, I think I'm suppose to become an adult then...

I don't know if you guys have noticed, but there is a countdown timer thingy on the right side of this blog.
22 days until Ashley, Taylor, and I get on a plane to go to Europe! I've never been there before so I'm super excited.

Spring quarter always goes by so fast. I love it.

No comments: