Monday, March 15, 2010

Cupcakes and Nerf Wars

Last weekend I went to Trevor's house.

He made me yummy tacos.

He fixed my truck and helped me clean it all up :) such a sweet boyfriend

We watched some movies and did a little bit of studying.

I also got to go to his little sisters cupcake birthday party!






















We painted cupcake (piggy) banks :) 
















The cupcakes were oh so yummy :)

The boys got bored on Saturday night and decided it was time to invest in some awesome amazing nerf guns.... 






























This is the gun they gave me....















My gun may have been smaller... but it shot harder than theirs :) 

1 comment:

Dita said...

Oh, we know a thing or twenty seven about Nerf Guns over here....I think my WonderBoy has EVERY single one of them...and Cupcakes...well, his mama knows a thing or two about THEM!