Friday, January 8, 2010

Week 1

I don't really have anything exciting to blog about this week. It was the first week back to school so I spent most of the week trying to figure out my new classes and get back into the routine of school.
I think I'll make a bullet list of what I did this week :)
  • Went to the movies and saw Invictus and Sherlock Holmes
  • Started going to Yoga again
  • Started lifting weights again (and today I can barely move because I'm so sore :/)
  • Spent $365 on TWO textbooks :( Ridiculous!
  • Cleaned my room
And that's about it! Boring I know.
The classes I'm taking this quarter are...
  • Cost Accounting II
  • Business Law II
  • Management
  • Taxation for Individuals
  • Photography I
Hopefully in the near future I'll have something fun to blog about.

No comments: