Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Black & White Wednesday

Instead of doing Wordless Wednesday posts I thought I'd join in on the Black & White Wednesday's over at The Long Road to China . It's time for a change, and I happen to love black and white photographs! I'm currently taking a black and white film class but haven't started developing actually pictures yet so hopefully in the future I'll be able to share some of those.

This picture is from last weekend. I got to spend some time with my favorite little girls and got a lot of really good pictures. I thought this one was super cute in black and white :)

7 comments:

Wanda said...

Very cool shot. Now, which one are you?
;)

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Oh wow... your class sounds very exciting!

What a cute shot.... I love taking pictures of feet:)

Thanks for playing along!

Unknown said...

Wow. This picture is GREAT! I love that you are taking a class. How much fun is that? What have you learned so far? You are so right, this picture is PERFECT in black and white. I just love it!

Robin said...

What a sweet picture! It's always nice to put your feet :)

fleur de lis cottage said...

Very cute photo!!!

Love Letters To China said...

Love this shot! I'm always taking pictures of my kids feet.

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

That's awesome! Sounds like a great class you get to take, too.

Blessings~
Lisa